- Do you see a vision for the future that calls you to action?
- Are you ready to take your business and your income to the next level?
- Do you want to be surrounded by the energy of powerful male vision and leadership?
Renaissance Men, this is just for you! Join this unique group coaching opportunity for strong, sensitive, and expressive men with glorious missions who want to take their service and bank accounts to the next level.
This group was formed to support male artists, musicians, community organizers, spiritual guides, etc. in forging a pathway to prosperity. It is a widely held and inaccurate belief that these types of callings mean a life of perpetual poverty, necessitating unstimulating “day” jobs to support your true passion. This group will challenge then eradicate those beliefs to pave the way for financial and creative abundance. If you’re ready to step into being an entrepreneur, and want to learn how to achieve your greatest success, then this group was made for YOU. This is a community of like-minded men that will offer consistent reflection and companionship as you all embark on your unique journeys.
The six-month experience will consist of:
- Group Coaching to bolster your business to be the success of your dreams
- Training in pricing, sales and marketing to build your toolkit as an entrepreneur
- A committed network of six to eight amazing and innovative Male leaders to go along with you on the journey
- The clarity and encouragement to overcome obstacles that have slowed you down in your business
- Three two-hour group calls per month on Google hangout
- A private Facebook group and email
A bit about my inspiration for this group:
A little while ago, I had the desire to create a group coaching experience for entrepreneurs. As I met more and more teachers, artists, yoga instructors and activists, I encountered some amazing men who said, “I’m totally down...but I don’t want to be the only guy in the group.” As I heard this same sentiment repeated, I realized: “Ah ha! These men desire society with others like themselves!” I decided to provide it for them. I created a whole new group just for men who want to forge forth and create sustainable businesses in their unique chosen paths.
This will be my second time leading this group, and to say that I’ve found the work to be inspiring wouldn't even begin to describe the effect that these incredible, motivational, and powerful co-creators have had on me. The best service goes both ways - it benefits both the provider and the receiver.
What can we learn from each other? I can’t wait to find out.
Click Here to get the conversation started.