Today I’m sharing some golden truths on visibility from JJC social media guru, Ayanna – in celebration of our new #shineyourlightchallenge (see more below!)
This woman knows what she’s talking about. She co-leads a successful media agency with epic high-level clients, she works miracles with our social engagement, and we are thrilled to have her as a guest expert in Spiraling Up.
- People overthink content planning, get up in their heads, and don’t know where to start.
- Just start anything. Starting somewhere is better than not starting at all!
- The thoughts in your head ARE content.
- The way people work is like this:
- I need to know that I can trust you before I can jump in with you.
- I need to know that you know what you’re talking about.
- I need to know that I’m supposed to be working with you.
- I need to know more about who you are and how you got there.
- You don’t have to explicitly say – “this is why I’m the best person for you to work with.”
- TELL YOUR STORY, and it will unfold that way for the right people.
* This is why we’re bringing back the Shine Your Light challenge *
Our Spiraling Up group was just challenged to go live every day for 30 days on a social platform of their choice – to share their stories, increase their visibility, & be seen by the people they’re meant to work with.
They want you to join them. (Really – they requested it!) So, here’s your challenge, should you choose to accept:
- Starting anytime in the next 30 days, launch your own 30 Days of Lives.
- Tell your story, share your work, your art, your truths, your practices. Just share YOU.
- Tag @jessejohnsoncoaching and use the hashtags #spiralingup & #shineyourlightchallenge – so we can get your story in front of our followers!
- Hop into Mighty Networks to join the party and get tips, encouragement, and a supportive community space. Check out the Topic: Shine Your Light Challenge.
If you’re ready to start your own business, but don’t know where to begin, check out Jesse Johnson’s free online course, “The Energetics of Sales”.